Monday, March 4, 2013

Jewelry

I've been in the mood to create jewelry lately so I finally made a work station out in my studio. My first job was to "fix" my favorite bracelets. The peachy colored one at the top was a stretch bracelet that was tight. I added the peach glass beads and it made the pinkish stones look peachish. I sometimes make earrings to match  and since I had two stones left I added butterfly charms to make them look sweet for Spring. The bright pink earrings I made to match a necklace, not sure I'll ever wear them together but I do wear lots of pink. The blue/purple set was leftovers from another project, perfect for the colors I wear in the summer. The bottom bracelet was a string of glass beads I got on clearance sale somewhere in my travels. I spaced them with random colored glass beads. I like to wear my bracelets loose and more than one at a time so this will add some variety and color to my jewelry wardrobe. I have made more (lots more) but at this time no pic's.   I am on a mission to rid my life of stretch bracelets so I'm sure I'll be showing more later.

No comments: