Thursday, May 21, 2009

Purses

I finally finished my little purses. The right one was made first, I made a long dish cloth, folded it in half, sewed up the sides and stuffed the lining inside, cuffed the lining over the top and added the straps to each side when I cuffed the lining. Sara picked the button out for it.
The one on the left is mine, I figured out how to single crochet in the round so there are no side seams. I lined it with a sweet pink print and added handles instead of a strap. I am planning to make more of these little purses because they are just cute and I have different ideas of how to line and finish them. I like to make a few of everything to see what is the best way to finish things or if I can improve them in any way. I also think I will make a few for Christmas gifts.

No comments: