Thursday, February 5, 2009

Winter

I truly believe the only good thing about winter days are the sunsets. I took this pic out my bedroom door. I love the colors the winter sky creates when it's cold, the pinks and purples really make me happy. I think that's the only thing about winter I like.........yup I'm sure everything about winter sucks except the sunsets.
I did a little sewing tonight, a Happy block baby quilt is ready for the binding fairy and a B-day present for my friends son is ready for binding too. I got out my pink and brown disappearing 9-patch and sewed a few more blocks on it also. I need to take it to work and find a border fabric, maybe next week I'll have time to finish it.
I am canning beef for a neighbor tonight so as soon as this batch is done I'm off to bed, good thing this blog has spell check, I'm tired enough I'm typing in circles, to bad it don't have a built in editor...........

No comments: