Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jewelry

 I fixed a few more stretch bracelets last week. The top one and earrings are just fine the way they are and going in my jewelry box. The first one on the left side was a necklace that broke. The pink one was my favorite rose quartz with my initial on the heart that my mom gave me. The center is aquamarine and the stretch cord was so worn out it was splitting like hair and it was just a matter of time before it broke. The light blue one I picked up at the thrift store. I added the small glass beads and had just enough to make matching earrings.
I am on a green kick, guess it has to do with it being March and St. Patty's day and all. The brown set is another from the thrift store that had ugly plastic gold beads. I like the gold glass much better and even earrings out of it too. The silver charm bracelet is charms I bought from a trip to Santa Fe almost 17 years ago. I am thinking about making a light box to take pic's of small things, like jewelry. We'll see if I ever get it done.

No comments: