Saturday, November 22, 2014

Border print runner

I had to steal this pic off my Mom's blog. I made this last month while my camera was MIA. I think I have a table runner obsession this season. I have more in various stages of completion too. It's funny because finding a table with a runner on it around my house is impossible. I think this one will be a gift.
  Work is taking a lot of my time lately with no end in sight. I put 60 hours in this week and until Christmas I'll be working 6 days a week. I am trying to do a lot of sewing this weekend but so far all I've done is fight a headache and run to the grocery and pharmacy. Well a little housework has to be done or the next week will be hard around here too. So if I don't post for awhile you all know what's going on...........

No comments: