Friday, May 15, 2015

Prom

Sara had a great time at prom. My Mom did the flowers, the hair and took off the itchy beads under the arms of her dress. Thanks Mom, we couldn't of sent her out the door without you!
  I found the dress at the Goodwill for $10.00 and it fit perfect, I made the headband after seeing one in a store that cost $12.00. Well there was no way I was going to pay more for the headband than the dress so I bought cord at Walmart and Mom did her magic macramé to help me finish it. (so what I'm saying is my Mom made the headband to.....) Well I did buy the earrings......at a garage sale for $.50  oh and her sandals were cheap to and she's still wearing them every other day.  Can you tell I like to bargain shop and remake?

1 comment:

Flicsha said...

It was all worth it! Sara was so pretty!