Sunday, May 16, 2010

long week

This is my brother in law's house they moved in a few weeks ago, it's still sitting on blocks and rails waiting for the basement work to be done. He is going to live between us and my in laws. He didn't want anything to big or to much of a fixer, this little place could be move in ready pretty easily, he will of course remodel because that's what all the Trease men do.....slowly remodel. I know he has plans for a french door in the front and a wood stove in the living room. I think he has decided to take one bedroom and make it laundry and closet. (I think all closets should be walk in with the laundry in it) Or turn it into a master bath....can't remember now. Another bedroom will be an office.
It's been a long week around here...I've been very busy but I have nothing to show for it. I made a new purse Friday, when I finish it I will show it off. Did a few customer quilts...no pic's. Laundry and dishes...no progress to be seen there either. Kristin is in England. Intensive theater study program. I hope she's having a great time! Josh is at his friend's graduation in South Dakota this weekend. Brad had a party Friday night he attended, really had a good time. And Sara has had Kaylee here to hang out, Andrew joined them for the fun. School is done except for Brad and his semester tests.
And I worked the weekend.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh Jenny--you've been burning the candle at both ends lately. How about a nice day to sit in the chair and drink lemonade? Yeah--right!!