Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fall weather

Don't ya just love this weather? I felt so bad for this gal, the rain came before it was expected and boy did it rain!
Josh(left) was part of the Homecoming coronation last week. These 6 boys have been together since kindergarten. They are 5 farm boys and Josh.........I do think they all cleaned up pretty well for the occasion.
I don't have anything to show sewing wise this week, I worked on string blocks and cut some foundations for blocks that I will drop off at my MIL's today for quilt group tonight. (I'm going to work 3-11) I also started my kitty quilt with the fabric I got two weeks ago in Grand Island. It's a simple 4 patch, won't take long to finish if I ever get back to a sewing machine!
I better get moving, hosting a baby shower at work today and I have to stop and get frosting.....can't make it with no milk or butter in the house!

No comments: