Monday, January 7, 2013

UFO

I bought this little embroidery quilt at a second hand store in Pierce(sorry, can't remember the name of the place). Everything was done on it except the binding and it was even included, all I had to do was sew it on. It's all done by hand, the embroidery and the quilting. Now I can say I got a UFO done in 2013!
  On a different note, two of my children have the flu. The go to the Dr. and get med's kind of flu. So if you get a killer headache, body aches, fever, cough, upset stomach, sore throat or ear ache just blame it on Brad or Sara. So far the other two are fine and Kev is alright, I'm fighting a headache again(had one on Saturday). I called family and told them, seems a cousin had it too..........so it's Tami flu, Robitussin and Gatorade time at our house.

No comments: