Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Bibs

 I have been working on these bibs for days.........ugh! I did all the embroidery in the evening while watching TV (not listening) or in between other things. I kept trying new things with the machine or thread or patterns so it's been a learning experience too. Some patterns have way to many thread changes to make them cost effective for craft shows but they are gonna be cute gifts.
 I also learned how to apply snaps, oh my it was a headache! Still not great at it but after 45 minutes and lots of ruined snaps I think I have the hang of it. Oh and it would of helped if I would of bought all the tools required to set those cute brown and pink plastic snaps........now I have to find the setting pliers if I want to use those snaps and have them set well.
 I fell in love with the dog print and just knew it would make the cutest bibs.
I am really glad they are done, what possessed me to make 16 of them at the same time?  Oh yeah I'm crazy and think  "if one is good, 16 is better".

No comments: