Tuesday, March 25, 2008

machine quilting

Today I am machine quilting. Well I've done three rows on the quilt in the frame anyway....got shaky so I decided it was time to eat. Grilled cheese was quick so that's whats on the menu. I am getting behind on other people's quilts so that is what I will be doing the rest of the day. Talking to my mom on the phone, there is a fire across the highway from her house, they have called in two different fire departments to help and it keeps popping back up. She says there are no houses in the path so that's one good thing. Dinner she made is dried out on the table but I don't think the guys will care once they get back to the house to eat. Now she thinks its going two different directions. She is staying in the house out of the way of the firemen, I think that's a good plan. Well I think I will head back out to the studio to see what kind of trouble I can get in.

No comments: