Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday night

Well it's been a long week. I have sewed a lot but I have nothing to show for it. I will post pic's when I get everything back from my mom. (the official binder) I worked the weekend, it was fun to watch all the hungover people come in the gas station for breakfast on their way home from O'Neill. I myself have never ventured up the road for the festivities.....green beer, drunks and cops just isn't my thang.....hehehe. I did enjoy dinner out last night with Kev and 3 kids, they were quite entertaining and we sat in the back corner so I didn't have to keep reminding them to keep the noise down. I'm trying to socialize them but they are teenagers so it is slow going. Sara is home now and complaining that her nose is 'acting up", guess she is coming down with the same thing Kev gave me that Josh gave him that Brad pretended he had.....

No comments: