Monday, March 31, 2008

out like a lion

Well March is going out like a lion in our neck of the woods, 6 inches of snow today is my guess. The kids were home from school and I didn't leave the farm. My MIL put her car in the ditch first thing this morning and had to call a tow truck. I enjoyed the day in my studio quilting other people's quilts. Well I did take a nap in the middle of the day, I think I had food poisoning and that slowed me down a lot! I am feeling much better tonight so tomorrow should be a wonderful day. I am working on getting the back log of other people's quilts done this week. 4 down today and 7 or 8 to go. I really want to work on my own stuff or charity so I might sneak one of them in the mix sometime soon. I hope April is better weather wise than March was.........

No comments: