Thursday, June 12, 2008

Really love my local quilt shop!

Mom and I spent the morning at the Quilter's Candy Shoppe.....I love that place! I picked up a book called 9 Patch Pizazz on my last trip and today I had to go buy more fabric to make some of the projects in the book. I cut up my tiger fabric last night and had it up on the design board before I quit for the night, the gal who wrote the book was right, you can make a wall hang in one day! So today I bought fabric to match ocean/fish and some to match the old Hoffman challenge fabric I had from my quilt shop days. It's blue and green with orange iris and looks watercolorish. I also bought frog fabric to make a baby quilt with the leftover blocks from the green and purple block exchange on Stash builder's Yahoo sight. I am really excited to finish the tiger quilt, I have the center together and the borders are on the design board, guess my break is over and I better get back to it.

No comments: