Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not much new....

Not much new around here right now, Kristin is home for spring break. We did spend the afternoon sewing, she made two baby quilts and I quilted two quilts. A friend of hers is having a baby in a month and I thought it would be nice if she made the quilt instead of me so I cut up a flannel raggy quilt and she put it together, even did the second one too! I am glad she has taken an interest in sewing, it helped at college too when she was in the costume dept. last fall. Brad is going to have his toenails cut out on Thursday so he's going to be laid up for a few days. Josh has district speech tomorrow and I'm going down to watch with Kristin. I also was offered Tuesday/Thursday nights at the bar so I will be working more for awhile. I am finally getting over my cold, all thats left is the cough.........

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Having his toenails cut out???????? Is that considered torture?? Actually as soon as I have to start wearing socks & closed shoes when the weather cools off in the fall I start getting ingrown toenails...and they can get very sore. I'll be thinking about him.