Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're all sick....

Life around here sucks right now, we're all sick in one way or another. Kev is finally getting over his cold/? and his sore hip. He hobbled around for a week before it started feeling better. Brad is healing from his toenail thing, Kristin is over her cold/? with the help of meds. Josh has an ear infection, sinus and sore throat thing that he saw the doctor for today. I'm layed up with a sore foot, I ran a stick thru the bottom of my foot Sunday night and I can't walk on it at all, they put me on antibiotics today for it just in case of infection. AND Kelsey is here sick too, he has gut infection and is on a clear liquid diet for the week. Sara is healthy though...........whooooohoooooo!!!!

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Good Grief!! When you guys get sick you do it up royally. Let's hope it's the last of it for the winter & spring will see you all healthy again.