Sunday, October 3, 2010

October

Mom's here from Arizona for two weeks so on our visit to see Kristin at college we went to the pumpkin patch. My teenager's are funny..........can't ya tell by the pic's?



We saw the children's play at Northwestern it was Asian Folktales. I always enjoy the productions they put on, very well done and the actor's are great. Ate the best Chinese food before heading home too.I really enjoyed the day with the kids and my mom.


I have been battling the after affects of the flu for a week now. It took a Dr. appointment to finally kick it, ugh! I hate being sick! I'm not working at the motel anymore, I can't work full time, keep my quilting and my kids happy and get anything done around the house so something had to go.........(didn't think I would give up quilting did ya? and the kids are to hard to get rid of..) So I'm back to a day at the quilt shop, and a few shifts at the bar. When I fully get over being sick I have big plans...........hehehe........oh and helping my mom this next week will keep me busy I'm sure!



No comments: