Sunday, October 12, 2014

just a few......

 Just a few things I made for the Shoppe for samples. I saw a table runner similar to this and loved it so I made my own version. I made this one extra long for big tables. That's a 6 foot table it's shown on.
This little raggy quilt I cut with my 5 inch raggy die by Sizzix. Oh my do these raggy's take a lot of fabric! This baby blankie is 30 x30 but I could add a row or two with the left overs if I wanted to take the time. I just did patterns, no kits for the Shoppe.
  I might have already blogged about these, I don't remember so if I did please forgive me. I am still playing catch up with my pic's. I have some on my phone(don't know how to download them yet) some on the camera at the Shoppe and some on Mom's camera. Oh and my camera with dead batteries.

No comments: