Sunday, January 27, 2008

Birthday Party

Happy Birthday to me! (ok just a month late)
Maxine sharing her party with me. (and half of Susie in pic)

Seven ladies made this huge dent in the fabric at the shop. I'm impressed with the empty bolts!
Friday night Quilters Candy Shoppe in O'Neill held a Birthday party for Maxine and I. We decided to have our party together so we could invite everyone in the Orchard Quilters Group. We really had a great time shopping and eating cake. The presents were great too! The brown and pink fabric's were bought by Linda and me, we both saw a quilt on Maryquilts.blogspot.com/ and we both loved it so she picked them out and I just had Julie cut me some too. Mom bought Aunt Gracie repo's, she is doing a row by row quilt on Stashbuilders Yahoo Group. Luanne bought more of her fabrics for a swap the quilt shop is hosting. Maxine must of had something in mind but I don't know what cause none of her fabric's matched each other. I do know the green fabric in the pic (frogs and snails) will be for a young man who loves bugs and such. Julie does a great job hosting the party and I really appreciate her taking time to indulge us.


No comments: