Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's COLD outside!

I stepped out at 7:00a.m. this morning to let the dogs out. (I really just opened the door) Oh my it's cold outside! Realized Josh was sitting at his computer and the house was quiet, he informed me 10:00a.m. start for school, then I really opened my eyes and looked outside, it was a total whiteout. (in the dark) I couldn't see past the secrurity light in the yard and the wind was blowing so hard I'm not sure the kids could of walked to the bus even if it came on time. It's crazy how it was so warm yesterday and today is so cold. Gotta love Nebraska! Guess our Janurary thaw was a short one this year. It don't look like the rest of the week will be much warmer either, I have to haul corn sometime and I just can't make myself go out in this weather. So I am going to call the elevator and see if the scale is fixed,(it broke just before I got there yesterday and I had to go to the fertilizer plant to weigh the truck) and maybe I can talk myself out of the house and into the weather. If not I am going to clean and sew. I'm thinking laundry and maybe move some things to get ready to install cabniets in my kitchen. Kevin is installing cabniets and building a small bookshelf on the far wall in the kitchen for more storage. He has finally accepted that I need more room for all my junk.

No comments: