Sunday, May 18, 2008

Notice bandage on hand...........that's what a can of green beans costs .......a doctor visit and 10 stiches on graduation morning.
Kassie and Kristin, BFF's since preschool , don't they look happy!

This is the awesome cake Luanne made for Kristin, I don't know what she does but she makes the best cake! We had a great day for graduation, 45 and blowing wind with rain but it didn't matter because everyone came for a party and we had a good one. I finally had to make kids go to bed around 2:00a.m. because I was tired. I am really glad it's over though, I got sick the day after and a week later I'm no better, Sammy went to the vet and got a shot and pills for his kennel cough, I'm thinking I should of had the vet give me a shot and pills for my kennel cough too! Kristin is feeling rough too, I think we all just did to much last week and now we're paying for it. Oh well, graduation was worth it!!!!


No comments: