Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

Family was here for a picnic, the kids played games.........and so did Flatty Katty.
Flatty Katty also played the part of Josh's parrot....the food was good and I know everyone had a great time, I ate and went to work, they enjoyed a movie, games, made cookies and played with fireworks.

This is Transportation by Michael Miller. It's on display at Quilters Candy Shoppe. I made up a few kits and when I bring it home I will make pillowcases to match with the leftover fabrics. (or throw pillows)


This is my 1st 5yd quilt. Stupid me had to pick one that is put together like a big puzzle, block by block. The fabric I used was Seasons with Norton, he's a little sheep who is rollerskating or ice skating thru the seasons. I think it's cute and I hope somebody else does and the sample sells the rest of the fabric.
The Country Market is this afternoon, Sara and I are planning to attend. I made cherry sauce and jam this week and today Sara made Chex Mix and Puppy Chow. Ok I better get moving........4:00p.m. will be here before I know it!



No comments: