Friday, January 20, 2012

Cold

Oh I am not used to this cold...........I can't wait to be sitting by the pool in Florida in a few days! Our sort of annual vacation starts Sunday and I'm so excited! I don't have any plans while there besides swim in the ocean.
  Soooooooooo I got a few things done this week,
  • Roseann's quilt that has been on the frame for a month is off and ready to go.
  • A quilt for a friend is quilted who lost her mother this week.
  • My friend Diane's quilt is done too, she made it for her husband, more on these when I show them off with pic's on here.
  • Sorted more in my studio, books, fabric into charity baskets and even stuff for fire starter
  • Magazines go to quilt group next, I'm sure someone will want to have some evening reading.
  • I also got my machine on the desk.
Today was bar day, spent 3 hours this afternoon then went back after an hour and a half of laundry duty at home and put in another 7 hours, ok it's off to bed.........tomorrow is quilt shop day.....

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

A Florida vacation sounds good...though even in Florida the ocean may be a little cool for swimming. The sorting & cleaning never ends does it?