Monday, December 3, 2012

Quilters Candy shoppe

 We have been getting ready for Christmas at Quilters Candy Shoppe. I love this little wallhanging, it's so sweet with the candy border fabric.
 This is a Thimbleberries quilt called Plaid. Soon as the sample is retired I'm quilting it and keeping for my living room. My family seems to like anything I put flannel on the back of to snuggle under on the couch (or the Lazy Boy).
 Just a quickie panel quilt with Blue's Clues for a sweet baby..........simple enough to finish before Christmas!
 My watermelon tablerunner needs quilting but I ran out of time........
And last but not least, the easiest tablerunner yet, applique and quilted at the same time snowflakes. Oh and there is lots of these kits.............I got carried away when cutting..........lol.
 

No comments: