Monday, December 31, 2012

Upcoming kits at work

 I am busy writing instructions for these quilts this week, above is Baby Tumblers. I did the sample out of flannel, oh it's a great floor quilt for a baby.
 Up next is a large baby quilt with cute animals all dressed up for the circus. I put loopy quilting on it and will bind in red.
 The Toy Quilt is a bit smaller with simple stipple quilting and green binding.
 This one and it's green twin are currently living in the front seat of my car........I'm hoping to have them both quilted before work on Wednesday. Kits are packaged up with instructions and just waiting for the samples to be finished.
This is the Twin Tumbler, I made the sample in flannel and the striped binding is so much fun!

  I thought a few new baby quilt kits at work would be kind of fun, nothing better than a quick gift quilt for a sweet baby!

No comments: