Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mid-summer

I am always surprised to find myself in the middle of July, the last month and a half went by so quick! I just picked Sara up from camp, no more trips to Yankton to shop. I feel like I should have more done right now, gardening,(3 cukes is all so far) sewing, remodeling, canning, ughhhhh! I did take two 13yr. old boys camping overnight at Grove Lake this week, we had a great time. They fished and played in the water, ate hot dogs and smores and I watched them. Ok I did read quite a bit and it was good to be out in the quiet, the firefly's are awesome right now and they are the coolest thing about summer nights. I'm sure we will go camping at least one more time this summer, Sara wants to go and I can do one more night in a tent I guess. I have a few quilts for customers to do this week and a swap to get in the mail so I'm thinking a few hours in the studio will be on my list of things to do.

No comments: