Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cold

Oh my is it cold here!!! -11 this morning!!! My poor truck did not want to start!!! I'm on my way to work at the quilt shop this morning, I don't expect to see many people in the store today, just to cold. I don't have anything interesting to write about this week, I have been hauling corn the last 3 days......I did get the big truck stuck and have to hire it pulled out, that was my oops for the week. I am trying to get ready for vacation, a week in Florida will be wonderful! Tonight I pack and tomorrow we leave. I should of been packing all week but the condo has a washer/dryer so all I need is shorts and swimsuit! As long as I take my med's everything else can be replaced there if I forget anything. I'm not in the mood to take a lot of baggage thru the airport and Kev is gonna be amazed how light I am packing. (he might be amazed how much I bring home too!) Well the truck should be warm so off to work I go.......if anyone wants to visit via the web its quiltcandy.com

No comments: