Monday, November 9, 2009

Quilt Group Christmas

Left: Sandie, Jennie, Anita, Wanda Right: Edna, Linda, Janie, Luanne, and Maxine. Missing is Linda (who is babysitting grandkids) and Mom (who is riding out a hurricane in Florida)









The Orchard Quilters always have a party out in November for Christmas. This year it was at the Blarney Stone in O'Neill Nebraska (Irish Capital of Nebraska) The food was fantastic!!! My Tequila Lime Chicken was fantastic and the French Onion soup was great, and my salad looked so pretty I had to take a pic. I feel like a stuffed toad as I write this because I ate everything and enjoyed it all! The last pic is all the little gifty's we gave each other, I did hotpads and pickle relish,(top left in pic) Mom made everyone address books and Luanne made the cutest wrapped decoration (top right in pic) it's toilet paper wrapped in fabric with a flower and ornament. The note was the best part of it, the last line was "and you all know what you can do with the Angelsoft" I loved the soap wrapped as a piece of candy too, I'm going to set it in the bathroom and see which of my kids open it first, won't they be surprised when they find soap! In fact most of this will decorate my bathroom this year! I have snowmen planned in blues and greens with a splash of red and everything I got tonight will look soooooo cute! It really was a nice evening out with fun ladies!

No comments: