Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

This is my brain.............ok that's what it feels like today anyway.......full of junk!
It's been a long weekend and today I feel dull and useless. It started with a 13 hour day at the bar last Thursday, my boss was in an accident (he's home and gonna be fine). Friday 11 hours at the quilt shop and closing the bar down that night, another 5 hours or so. Took Josh and Brad to Omaha Saturday, Josh had another prom date and I shop hopped 4 quilt shops. Movie with Brad Saturday night then up at 6:30 a.m. and to Souix City by 9:30 to meet Kristin for lunch and tux return(we rented from the costume shop on campus) I got home at 2:00 on Sunday and went back to the bar to work at 3:00......whew............it was a fun weekend but I am soooooo tired today! Someday I'm going to go out to my shop and sew, maybe after a trip to the grocery store and a nap!

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Don't know where you found the photo but it works for me!! I think it should be a law that the sun shines on Monday morning. We'd all get off to a better start for the week

The Quilt Ladies said...

I have this too, do you think it's the weather? The Moon? Maybe just way to much on our plates? I love the pic. Have a great evening.