Sunday, April 11, 2010

Samples

I whipped up this cute little baby quilt last week with new sale room fabrics. I LOVE the doggy prints! I just had to use these, the pink is so fun and the block was soooooooo easy!
Miss Millie's Garden is the name of this one. I used the Strippy Dog Days Pattern and got it on display. Sold one kit already so I hope it's a hit. My pic kind of washes out the color, I like it more up close and personal.

Changed the border on the horse quilt and got it back on the display floor. I really wanted to have it quilted before Shop Hop but I ran out of time.


The Crossed Path quilt is quilted and bound! It went out on display yesterday too. Today I am packing for our trip to Nashville and cleaning.......I'm looking forward to sitting by the pool and drinking margarita's. It's a bad time of the year for Kev and I to be gone but the corporate world don't care about farming, animals or Shop Hop. So he's going to take the classes offered and grump about being gone all week.
See ya all next week!



No comments: