Wednesday, March 9, 2011

still lost...

My camera is still lost, I'm in mourning.....I feel like part of me is missing, ughhhhhh!
Who would of known a silly little gadget would be so important to me. Today I am cleaning the dining area in an attempt to find it, maybe the cat moved it while laying on my quilting stuff.
I have been sewing quite a bit lately, to bad I can't show it off here! I quilted a T-shirt quilt for my MIL and 3 shop samples. I love my new batik quilt, it's a kit at work to be unveiled during Shop Hop (march 31 thru April 10th) we are working on new table runner kits and I also designed a sun hat just for fun. I have made 4 of them and hope to have the pattern ready soon.
On the home front not much going on this week, Josh took first in both his speeches at the Speech meet on Tuesday! Sara will be going to Omaha on the 1st of April to compete in the state wide geography bee and Brad turned 16 this week. Oh and Kristin is in Chicago at the moment, on the first leg of her tour with the drama ensemble ministry. They are doing a 10 day tour to New York state and she is stage manager and part time van driver.
The puppies are getting ready for new homes, anyone interested?

No comments: