Sunday, July 19, 2015

Denim and fleece

 I was in charge of Quilt group the other day. I made up kits for pencil cases and put the girls to work. They were great and we got a bunch done to give to the local school. I know the kids will love them!
 Mom thought fleece headbands would be great for little girls so here's the first one finished. I have 6 or 7 sewn and turned. Now to finish with the top stitching.
 I am working on hats, scarves and dog toys from a bag of fleece scraps my friend Angel gave me a few years ago. Her boy scout group made fleece blankets and she saved the scraps. I am giving a few to some kids I know and the rest will be going in the Rez box.
I made this set special for my niece Rylee for Christmas. Whoooooooooohoooooooooooo I have one sewn present done!!!!!!

No comments: