Thursday, August 7, 2008

new job

I am going to do a few days a week at the local bar. I know, real exciting....hahaha...I need a little social interaction to keep my people skills, I tend to hibernate if I don't have somewhere I need to go once in awhile. AND the cash will be nice!
Still no babies from the goat, I think she will just explode and be a mess!

I have been working on a small baby quilt project, I have two made, one is with mom for binding and the other is still just a top. I wrote down directions and took pic's, now all I have to do is write them up on the computer. I made the simplest baby quilt I could with a FQ and stripe fabric, I wanted something really simple but cute so they were easy to make and easy to produce a lot of them in a short amount of time. I forgot how long it takes me to write up patterns, (ok I usually can't read a pattern so writing them is tough) I love the creative part the clerical part sucks!

No comments: