Monday, August 4, 2008

No babies yet....

No goat babies yet......Sadie has moved into the chicken house, not that the chickens sleep in their new house just finished this spring, they sleep under it. Well anyway Sadie Goat has figured out how to open the door of the chicken house and let herself in when she wants. I am truly impressed with this and I think it's funny she took over the chicken house. I told Kevin the goats need a building of some sort but he said they don't need a building or shed till winter. I think that dang goat is gonna have her kids in his new chicken house!

On another note, I have babies in the hog house also! I hope they are tough little buggers because we never got the mothers sorted off before they had babies in the general population. I just know we will have little piglets running the farm soon, they get thru the fences and gates and I don't have enough umph to fence everything double!

Vacation was great!

No comments: