Friday, October 24, 2008

just because...

This is a just because quilt. I made it just because I could. It's a small baby quilt, the center was handkerchief I found is some stash I had. The squares were from a trade I did a long time ago and the black was out of my stash also. The only thing I bought was the back and the binding. It's a red check type and I just love it. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, I'm sure some baby will come along that needs a quilt.

Not much going on today, I'm hanging out in the house and doing a little house work, Josh has friends over for his B-day. Tonight I work awhile at the bar and tomorrow I go to my new most best job ever.....Quilters Candy Shoppe!!!! I'm still in shock I got a job at my favorite quilt shop! I love it there and I know its going to be great fun!

No comments: