Friday, October 24, 2008

Kitty Christmas Quilt

Here's the finished Kitty Christmas Quilt. Ta-da! With a little help from the binding fairy it is home and in the finished pile in the living room. Oh man does it scream cheap 80's fabric!!! I don't care, I like it and it was fun to use up someones leftovers. I have a couple more kitty Christmas fabric's I want to get made up before Christmas but time is running out and I would rather make gifts and do some more charity projects. I think corn picking will start sometime in the next week, it looks like the rain has ended and the sun should shine over the weekend. Brad and Kevin went to pick up the last of the bee's today, with the rain all week it was hard to get up there. They also stopped to activate Josh's phone, yup the 16 yr. old gets a phone. I think if he's going to be driving I would like him to have a phone with him, besides the girls can call him instead of the house phone now....

No comments: