Thursday, October 23, 2008

two tote bags.....

Mary from Heartstrings sent me the nicest package of FQ's for a prize this week. I participated in the sewing bee for green string blocks. I decided to make tote bags out of them. Not a great pic but the wind is blowing, it's rainy and getting dark. I am keeping one to carry my yarn projects in and donating one to the FCE Christmas Tree at my Library (lucky Bright Horizons). I am really impressed with Mary and all she does for Heartstrings so if anyone who reads this blog wants to check hers out its Maryquilts.blogspot.com and no I don't know how to link this to her page so don't be lazy, you have to type it in yourself! http://maryquilts.blogspot.com/ ok try that........maybe I figured it out...........hehehe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

crazy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos...they are really nice...