Well I made good progress on my list from yesterday, at least I think I did.
- 5 loads of laundry, we now have jeans and towels for the next few days.
- Dinner last night was beef roast with mashed potato's and gravy, and corn.
- Got one quilt for someone else quilted.
- AND the big thing was Quilt Group and 35 string blocks made for a charity quilt (or whatever the hostess wants to do with it) I did have just a little help with the blocks, we had 5 machines set up with 3 FAST sewers. I also finished up a set of 15 string blocks with green centers.
Today is more of the same around here......
- Planting!!! (cause I didn't do it yesterday)
I do want to take a few pic's also of the quilts the binding fairy brought me yesterday, and take a few more of what I get done today. I need to quilt something for her to bind, she is all out of bindings...........