Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gone

This quilt is gone...sold to Linda P. from my quilt group. She needed a wedding gift and this fit the bill perfectly. I didn't make any money on the sale, enough to buy more fabric but what more do I need? I am happy with the way it turned out for such an easy project and the colors are very pleasing. I try to have a few quilts around for such things as this, this time I actually had something already made that someone liked.
I took my mom to the airport Tuesday, we had a nice day together and hit a few quilt shops before she left, I did a little shopping then headed home. Stupid me forgot about setting up quilt frames for Knox Co. fair so I had to get home so I set them up Wednesday......took the kids and we shopped in Yankton a bit before heading home. I have to say it goes so nice when I have help to set the darn things up, those 3 kids are getting good at it. (Brad, Sara and their friend Kaylee)

No comments: