Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shop samples

Just a few things I did for work in the last month. I know this pic is terrible but I still wanted to show the baby quilt sample I made up quick. I used 2 charm packs of Moda Basically Baby and added a border, the pattern can be found on Moda Bakeshop website. Please excuse the duct tape in the right corner of the pic, our window got a huge crack and this is the landlords fix. Needless to say we don't have a great display in this window because who wants to take a chance on anything getting ruined if the window should happen to break or fall in.
This bag is a Whistlepig Creek pattern, it's awesome! I can't wait till I can take this one home and use it! (I love the cell phone pocket on the front!)

This bag is a pattern from Moda Bakeshop website, I liked it so much I made 3 more bags(pic below) this bag is made with batik squares cut for something else at the shop so I made up kits for this bag, the 3 below are made with Moda Charm tins from different fabric lines.


I think its time to do some unfinished projects in my studio, I'm having a hard time motivating myself to clean and organize it so as I find things I'm going to finish them. The other night I finished quilting Maxine's quilt, made two baby quilt tops and worked on butterfly blocks I found that I started about 14 years ago. (I know it's been that long because Brad was a baby...ugh!)
I took mom to the airport Sunday morning, she is now a Florida resident!



No comments: