Thursday, September 3, 2009

just a little sewing

I have done a little sewing in the last few weeks, but with my binding fairy AWOL not to much is getting totally finished. I did get the quilt that May from Heartstrings sent me for charity quilted. I am making the small quilt into a pillow to match the quilt. I love scrappy quilts!
I started this baby quilt a year and a half ago, it's ready for binding also.

I made this baby quilt out of flannel so it's nice and cozy, no binding here either.............


AND tonight I whipped up these fun pillows for Josh, his B-day is the end of October. I quilted the front (dice side) and the back is minky. I bought the pillows at the Goodwill, they were brand new in the plastic so I snatched them up thinking they would be good for Kristin's dorm but when I found the dice fabric they quickly got turned into Josh pillows. They will look great on his couch downstairs and comfy to nap on also.
I got 3 customer quilts quilted today also, think Christmas!!! ugh!!!



No comments: