Wednesday, September 30, 2009

whats going on part 2

I put this tractor quilt together awhile back knowing I would need a few gifts, if I ever get binding on it and make the matching burp cloth I have planned it will be ready for a new baby....yes I have one in mind who is due this winter, his grandpa would love a tractor baby quilt. Not gonna say who it's for because I have been know to change my mind and give a totally different gift after the baby is born.
This is #4 on my list from the last post, Linda's quilt. She is giving it to a granddaughter for her B-day.

This is #1 from my list, customer quilt. Now all I have to do is get it delivered!
I took a bit of time off from the studio to watch afternoon TV and take a shower, now it's time to finish dinner and head back to the studio.


No comments: