Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday

Not much going on today, just a little housecleaning.......ugh! I have a few things to quilt for samples at work, will show them off when finished. Getting stuff ready for the Orchard Craft Show on Oct. 31 guess I'm going to have a table by my SIL 's table. I have lots of hot pads and purses ready, and quite a few baby quilts. I don't usually sell much but it's local and supports the community and my FCE group is hosting it so I will be there anyway.
I have been working on a spiral scarf the past few nights, wow does it take a loooooooooong time, I could of had 4 regular scarves made in the time it's taken to do this one. I am half way done with the last row, you can bet I'm gonna show pic's when it's done! I think I will go back to purses...........instant gratification!
I don't know if I work this weekend at the bar, that will cut down on my sewing time if I do.....be back sometime with pic's.........

No comments: