Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pepper

Let me introduce Pepper, she came to live with us yesterday. Kelsey and Helena brought her up from Stanton where she spent the night with them after the Madison sale. So far she is fitting in well here, not thrilled to be part of the heard most of the time but they are nice to her when she does hang out with them. I was in the kitchen awhile ago and heard a loud noise, (goat noise) went to my bedroom to look out the door and she's standing there in my room looking at me! I shoo her out and shut the door, two minutes later she's standing in the kitchen talking to me!! That goat can open my bedroom door!!! I shooed her out again and locked it, then I stood there while she tried it again! I have to admit I'm impressed with her.....
I am going to show this quilt off finally, it's not quilted yet. I have no electricity in my studio so no quilting till Kev gets around to fixing the problem. The Orchard Quilters made it for Linda Puls, she fell on the ice awhile back and hit her head. Her recovery has been good and we're all looking forward to seeing her tonight.
Oh and hey whoever did the rain dance around here..............you better run and hide....I'm looking for you..........

1 comment:

Lori said...

Jenny--it wasn't me doing the rain dance, it only works when you do it naked. Too cold for naked at the moment! Must have been some of those polar swimmers!