Saturday, November 6, 2010

sneak peak

Yes I'm channeling my 1980's dusty rose loving self...........This will be a Double Irish Chain for my king size bed. I had the medium rose print in my stash and when I took it to class Roseanne picked the dark print to go with it. I really like pink and now I'm excited to be making something for me! Yeah I know I'm behind on my decorating colors but in my bedroom I tend to go for the romantic girly look, tan, cream, pink, rose, burgundy......a little lace and lots of girly stuff on my dresser. (now if I could figure out how to make the huge tv a bit more feminine.......
I got the Christmas quilt done for work, there are two kits, yeah only two, one like this shown and another with the floral as the border. I'm happy with it and I hope the kits go fast so I can bring it home before Christmas. there was enough scraps to trim a couple pillowcases too.
I got this out of a book called Mostly Christmas, it has some cool tree skirts in it too.



No comments: