Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hats.........more hats...

 I am starting to branch out, look, a scarf to match. I think this set is for me. Both Mom and Sara don't like it because it's browns and they say the hat is wonky. Well I kind of like wonky and I wear lots of brown in the fall and winter so this suits me perfectly.
 The top hat is a regular adult size and the bottom hat is a large. Same contrast yarn, two different shades of brown for the base yarn. Sometimes I like to make almost the same thing with a little tweak to make it better or different.

 This hat actually has an orange crown, just can't tell in the pic, my model is getting tired of me.....
 Another set I might keep......short scarf with a loop on the front to tuck the end in so it stays around the neck. Same loop on the side of the hat to gather it up just a bit.
I made a slouchy beanie in camo yarn, Sara said it's just a brown and green hat.

So I guess I spent to much time in my chair creating hats..........

No comments: