Sunday, September 28, 2008

St. James

Today I'm off to St. James with my FCE group. It's been a long time since the group has had an outing and I'm excited. Ok I'm not excited about the ride there(1.5 hours) because I didn't sleep with this headache and backache. Already been in the hot tub and heading to the shower after eating a hand full of aspirin. St. James used to be a dormitory/school and now its a marketplace. Today is their fall harvest festival. I'm taking some crochet along to do on the ride up there, I have yarn for Special Olympics Scarf Project. (someday I will take time to learn how to link on this blog but not this morning)

I got 16 pint and 4 half pint of jalapeno pepper's canned Friday night, tried to kill my mom with the fumes when she brought Josh home, sorry mom! Kev said he's gonna enjoy eating them this winter, I told him he had to eat a jar and a half a month. He didn't think I was funny and told me I was crazy.

I got 4 green centered blocks done for Heartstrings Yahoo Group done also, they look just like the last one's I did, they are having a block party this weekend and lots of people are sewing string blocks for it, I knew I had to work and would be gone today so I did mine a little earlier in the week. I also got a customer quilt done, it was a T-shirt quilt for a cop, interesting T's.

oh I cant tell I feel lousy, spellcheck really had to work alot on this post!

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

Jennifer, I'm sorry you're not feeling well but glad you got to participate in our Block Party even if you did do it earlier in the week.

Thanks!