Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whats going on around here.

It's been a long week, Josh has hives and bronchitis, I took him to the emergency room last night, and back to the doctor today. They don't know whats causing it so they are treating with lots of drugs. We had planned to go to Hastings for Kev's bi-monthly meeting, plans cancelled. I canned tomato's and sauces all day, still have two batches to finish. I've resorted to stealing(with permission) jars out of my mother-in-laws fruit room. I worked yesterday and tonight I have an extra kid around, her parents are dealing with friends funeral's. There was an accident on a construction site that took four lives last week. My friend Dawn, her daughter lives in Beaumont Texas, they just got back from evacuation to learn her apartment is not livable, she has to move out, she was lucky in that her building held strong and only her kitchen ceiling collapsed. She is on the way to Houston to stay at her boyfriends apartment, still no power there and a long drive to work. Like I said it's been a long week........

No comments: