Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Denver


This is the view of Denver from the front entrance of our hotel room. Sunrise was beautiful and the temp. was about 30 degree's by then. We had beautiful weather the whole time we were there. The high's were about 50 or so. I love Denver, everything was so busy and moving, I don't even mind traffic. (Interstate was closed down on one side for a giant sinkhole!) I love the view of the mountains on one side and the city and plains on the east, everywhere you drive in the city has a different view of the mountains and I love the way it changes from morning till the clouds come in and settle over the peaks. I love the fact that there is so much to do there also. Kristin don't know what her plans are for college yet, the Colorado Christian College campus is really nice, I liked the fact that you could walk the whole thing and never move your car! Everyone was really friendly and helpful, even got invited to go snowboarding except the roads were closed due to 2 feet of snow in the mountains. I think she liked the campus and the offering of classes but Denver is a big place and I'm not sure she is ready for it. And it is 8-9 hours from home. I want here to be happy with her choice so I am really glad I took her to visit and she could see the possibilities of life there.

No comments: