Thursday, February 21, 2008

something about lists....

Well there is something to be said about lists......ughhhhhh! I just looked at my last list and I have not touched one thing on there, so much for getting things done! So this week I am not going to make a list, I'm just gonna work on the last one I made and hope for the best.
Today I am waiting to hear from my friend Dawn, she moved about an hour and half from me and has no one to watch Willie while she job hunts so I told her I would meet her and keep him entertained while she applies different places. We have put it off a couple days now because of weather and her just being worn out from the move. I think Willie and I will have to visit the local quilt shop, what a treat for him.(not!) I am excited that she has moved closer to me, she is a big time scrapbooker and thats another thing I love to do, just not alone. I think we might get more done if we did it together. The only thing I have scrapbooked has been on the computer, I did a page of puppies. I do want to redo my Bahama's book, it was flooded in the basement last year and I tried to save it but it's totally ruined. I was so proud of that book because I actually got it done. Oh well, gotta think positive and make redoing it fun!

No comments: